Life at H-Energy
We believe that an effective organization is a place where people are energized and inspired to give their best, to stretch, to excel and to achieve the laid down goals Considering this we aim to practice inclusive management which will enable to make our Human Capital more engaged and aligned to our business goals.
To achieve the above objective, we intend to make our processes and systems more employee friendly.
We focus on actively creating a high-engagement culture by encouraging inputs and initiatives from all employees through focused group sessions, open houses, informal gatherings and town hall meetings.
We encourage our young & dynamic talent pool to be enterprising and progressive.
We strongly believe in collaborative work culture with emphasis on team building, innovation and information sharing within the group.
We support our employees to maintain & achieving a healthy work life balance.
We believe that energizing people really matters !!
H-Energy Organises First Aid Training Session for Employees
H-Energy sponsored LNG Procurement Forum at GASTECH 2017
Rejuvenating through Upa-Yoga
Diya Making Compition
At H-Energy, our philosophy of achieving collaborative success through maximising individual potential is closely linked to your future. We try to inspire and provide creative freedom so our people can give of their best. Now, with a focus on constant evolution, learning and innovation, we’re hoping to partner you in our quest to change India’s infrastructure and provide more ‘power to the people’.
What we offer
Since every individual is different, we at H-Energy strive to create opportunities that recognise this difference. While you’re assured of working in the best possible job environments and occupying some of the most sought-after posts in the industry, we don’t offer vanilla one-size-fits-all jobs -then look for applicants to fill up these jobs. Instead, we constantly innovate and adapt our job definitions to accommodate the growing requirements of the day.
Who We Employ
It may be reassuring to know that you’ll be working alongside a crack workforce comprising some of the leading professionals in energy. While our selection process is stringent and based on the prerequisites of a very experienced technical staff and management, you can be sure of a highly motivated team backing you at every step.
At H-energy, we give preference to people who don’t just have skill, but also the enthusiasm to grow.
To apply for relevant openings, send us your resume at email@example.com
1. Identify target customers for sale of RLNG for West Coast project through long, medium and short term contracts.
2. Prepare an Action Plan for Customer Acquisition based on the Sales, Pricing and Customer Acquisition Strategy and Project Timelines in consultation with GM-Marketing.
3. Negotiate Confidentiality Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding, Term Sheets and Sales Agreements with target customers for each project.
1. Conduct market research and gather data for analysis of demand in various segments of industries like manufacturing, power, fertilzers, CGDs, etc and monitor demand variations based on various factors like seasons, feastivals, competitions, other global demand-supply factors, etc
2. Based on evaluation of demand, prepare a monthly report for requirement of RLNG (quarterly and yearly - rolling basis) and propose sourcing strategy
3. Organise market surveys - Scope finalisation, discussion with consultants, inputs on draft reports for finalisation of report.
4. Lead management of customers database - Ensure regular update with inputs from marketing managers
5. Responsible for management information system - Review presentations, white papers, external letters, etc
6. Lead marketing team participation in the business conferences - preparation of paper presentations
7. Business Planning - lead annual and quarterly budget activity (volume and cost) and 5-year business plan
8. Propose business related approvals for management decisions
9. Prepare business processes and SoPs of marketing department and conduct periodic audits and revisions to ensure 100% adherence.
H-Energy Private Limited
H-Energy Gateway Private Limited
H-Energy East Coast Private Limited
H-Energy Renewables Private Limited
H-Energy Gas Marketing Private Limited
Hircon International LLC
H-Energy Mideast DMCC
H-Energy Global Ltd
- Privacy & Policy
- Terms & Conditions
12th Floor, Knowledge Park,
Hiranandani Business Park,
Powai, Mumbai - 400 076, India.
T: +91 22 2571 5100
F: +91 22 2576 3777
514, Dalamal Towers, 211 FPJ Marg,
Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021,
T: +91 22 2287 6060
F: +91 22 2283 2010